Accurate and practical advice, awareness of local business customs, careful planning and acting as a trusted advisor – this is Corporate law at the Law Offices of A. Rahman Rahimghiyasa
We offer the full remit of corporate expertise to those doing, or looking to do business in Afghanistan. We provide practical legal advice to help our clients achieve their ambitions and strategic objectives in Afghanistan.
We keep up to date with the latest legal developments in the country. This means we are well equipped to help our clients register or incorporate their business, resolve disputes, enforce contracts, reorganise and conduct business.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- Registering a business or incorporating a company in Afghanistan
- Obtaining the relevant governmental licenses to operate a business in Afghanistan
- Obtaining the relevant approvals and licences from the Afghan Investment Support Agency (AISA)
- Establishing a branch or representative office for a foreign company
- Advising on Afghan laws, regulations and compliance
- Reviewing contracts and other agreements such as Joint Venture agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Advising on corporate governance and the responsibilities (duties) of directors
To find out how we can help you, contact us.